5 Days Aberdares Nakuru and Masai Mara Safari - arlom safaris x2
Day 1: Nairobi – Nyeri (130 kms)
Upon arrival at the airport, you will meet Arlom Safaris’ representative and depart north for Aberdare Country Club for checking in and lunch. After lunch, you will be transferred to The Ark with the lodge’s vehicle for your dinner and overnight. All game viewing activities will be at the lodge http://www.marasa.net/properties/the-ark
Day 2: Nyeri – Lake Nakuru National Park (170 kms)
You will have breakfast and thereafter drive to Lake Nakuru National Park with a brief stopover at Nyahururu Thomsons Falls for taking photos. Then you will go further to Lake Nakuru where you will check in and have a game drive en route to Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge for lunch. Afterward, you will have an afternoon game drive.
Lake Nakuru National Park is known as a Ramsar bird site specifically founded for the protection of the black and white rhino. This park is also home for more than 450 species of birds, including the lesser and greater flamingos, pelicans, African fish eagles, and many others. You will have dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge http://www.sopalodges.com/lake-nakuru-sopa-lodge/about-lake-nakuru
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park – Maasai Mara National Reserve (320 kms)
You will have breakfast and thereafter drive further southwest through the floor of the Great Rift Valley with a stopover at the hometown of Maasai herdsmen. You will arrive at Mara Sopa Lodge for lunch.
Afterward, you will have an afternoon game drive in the vast Maasai Mara National Reserve plains in search for the predators such as the lions with dark manes, cheetahs, leopards, and many herbivores, especially during the yearly migration of wildebeests between July to September. Dinner and overnight will be at Mara Sopa Lodge http://www.sopalodges.com/masai-mara-sopa-lodge/photo-gallery .
Day 4: Maasai Mara National Reserve
You will have an optional balloon flight in the early morning, an optional full day in Maasai Mara National Reserve dedicated to early morning, mid-morning, and afternoon game drives, or full day game viewing depending on one’s choice. You will also have an optional visit to Maasai village. All meals and overnight will be at Mara Sopa Lodge http://www.sopalodges.com/masai-mara-sopa-lodge/photo-gallery .
Day 5: Maasai Mara National Reserve – Nairobi ( 280 kms)
You will have breakfast and then depart for Nairobi to arrive at your hotel or airport for your onward travel arrangements.
End of Our Services
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- All game drives (Lake Nakuru National Park and Maasai Mara National Reserve)
- All meals as specified in the itinerary (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- All park fees
- English-speaking safari guide on a shared basis
- Flying Doctor services (air ambulance insurance)
- Meet and greet services (including arrival and departure transfers)
- Transportation in 4×4 land cruisers with 6 guaranteed window seats
- Unlimited bottled mineral water on game drives
- Any items of a personal nature
- Dining room tips (50 to 200 KES per day)
- Drinks and beverages
- Gratuities and tips for safari guides (500 KES or more per day per person)
- International flights
- Medical insurance
- Personal travel
- Porterage (50 to 200 KES per day)
- Telephone bill
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability of rooms
Inquire / Make a Reservation